What are the values of Light Company?
• Intentionality- Living out the purpose for which we have been created.
• Hospitality- Treating others as equals by creating a place for them to feel welcomed, honored, protected, and cared for.
• Authenticity- Expressing our brokenness in light of the beauty of God’s grace and mercy.
• Relationships- God has created humanity to be in relationships. We are not created for isolation nor to live alone in our faith.
• Transformation- What the Holy Spirit does in us when our lives are surrendered in every part to the Gospel.
How do we do worship and community?
• Worship Bi-monthly on MPCC South Campus
• Small Groups Bi-monthly in homes or on campus
How do we do disciple-making?
• Engage- Invest and invite others to join you on your walk with Jesus.
• Equip- Inform someone what the essentials of faith are.
• Empower- Initiate ownership in your faith.
• Encourage- Coach someone in their faith journey with others.